Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Work Habits - Week of January 10-14, 2011

I feel that last week was a very good week. I feel like I got a lot of work done. I tried to be as focused as possible. I knew that if I got off task I would have to make up for it after school which is my FLVS time. I could not afford to cut into my FLVS time because I am still pretty far behind. The only day where I felt that I was not 100% focused was Friday. I think that I was not as focused because it was a Friday and there was a lot going on last weekend. The only thing that I did not get done last week was my project planning form. I had a hard time finding experts, but Randy helped me see that I was looking for experts very close minded way and gave some good ideas in who I was looking for.
I hope to be just as focused this week as I was last week and get as much done as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment