Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Daily Goals Check Out - January 17, 2011

I did not met all of my goals today. I finished the first draft of my Project Planning Form but did not finish my paper. After I sent my Project Planning form to Mrs. Amy I met with her and Taylor about it. She gave us some things to correct on the form and after the meeting I went to work on that. This prevented me from working on my paper.

The project planning form took a lot longer than expected and consumed my whole day. This project plan is a lot more extensive than it normally is and when I started it I did not plan accordingly. Since I did not finish everything that I needed to do today I cannot work on FLVS this afternoon which is really going to impact my schedule. I am going to finish my paper and project planning form when I get home.

I felt like I was very focused today, but the day went by really fast. The only reason I did not get all  my work of my work done today was because the project planning form is taking a very long time. I think that my work habits were good today. I did not talk much today and I stayed at school for half of kickball to finish my work. Today was good but I am kind of mad that I will not have time to finish algebra this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment