Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Reflections - January 1/12/11

Today high school and middle school worked on the OHpedia rubric Google doc on what we think a good online lesson should include. Then Taylor and I wrote a blog on the OHpedia rubric Google doc with themes and coding. Then we worked on the OHpedia rubric spreadsheet. Taylor and I brain stormed on what we though "met expectations" on the written portion of our OHpedia rubric. Amy then asked us to define metacognition and answer what does it mean to be metacognitive. After music Taylor and I worked on the project planning form.
We had music today and we worked on how to come in and perform.
It still feels weird to not do FLVS everyday and i kind of feel like I do not get anything done on PBL days but when I write out what I did, it actually looks like I did accomplish a lot of things. I think this new schedule will take some time to get used to but I think once I get passed this FLVS bump I will really like it!
On Friday I am going to finish my project planning form and meet with Randy or Amy about what our next steps will be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment