Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

OHpedia Reflection

OHpedia was a very interesting experience that many ups and downs. OHpedia was not my most favorite project that we have done, but it was the most effective in completing the rest of our benchmarks which I feel is very important. The OHpedia experience as a whole was very stressful. I always tend to sent my expectations very high and I normally reach them, but for this project I feel like it was not my best work and I am not very proud of it. I had to sent my expectations lower so I could actually motivate myself to do more. I was satisfied most with the different tools that I learned how to use and how professional they made my project look. OHpedia made very persistent as the weeks progressed. The project was taking a very long time and so I decided to things in my own hands and push through and finish the project. This project really did not match my learning style that much other than the use of new tools. I really like learning how to make my project even better than it already is with the use of technology. The thing that I will remember the most about OHpedia is that I had to be very persistent to finish this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment