Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Daily Goals Reflection - March 16, 2011

Work Habit Rating:

Blog:
I feel like I am between meets expectations and exceeds expectations for the blog section because I do my daily goals every PBL day and explain how I plan to meet my goals, but I do not think I go above and beyond what is asked for the end of the day blog entry.

Check-ins:
I feel like I exceed expectations on check-ins. I send my work to Amy and Randy before the check-ins and I feel like I am prepared for the check-ins that I have had so far.

Pace:
I feel like I exceed expectations with my pace because I have turned my work in on time and I have not needed any reminders for this project so far.


I have met my goals for today, but I am going to keep working on my project at home so I do not get behind pace. My next steps are to continue working on putting my information into the Prezi. I still have to put in the effects of each chemical, what companies do to cover up certain chemicals and what are some safe non-toxic products to use. After all of the information that I can gather from the internet is put into the Prezi I will email the FDA and Ava Anderson on what their opinions are. The information that the FDA and Ava Anderson will give me will be put into the Prezi and then I will send my project to my experts.

No comments:

Post a Comment